We are hiring an accountant to sustain the further growth of Codeex. In this role, the accountant will play an important role in the company’s financial operations, ensuring accuracy in accounting and compliance with the law.
With the many challenging international projects, Codeex is a great place for tech experts to get a boost of professional growth. At Codeex we offer end-to-end IT solutions across multiple countries and industries. We respond to the constantly changing standards, skills and requirements of the IT industry.
- Responsible for the supervision and control of the general accounting and financial functions and procedures
- Implement the Organization’s receivable and payable debt management
Responsible for the acquisition and recording of current and non-current assets
- Carry out cash transactions and banking operations
- Preparing all types of documents related to employees according to the Labor Code of Armenia (contracts, agreements, references, etc.)
- Higher education in a related field: Finance, Economics, Accounting, Audit, etc.
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting (payrolls, taxation)
- Excellent knowledge of Armenian Software and/or 1C
- Excellent knowledge of the Republic of Armenia Tax and Labor legislation; computer skills
- At least 1 and more years of work experience in VAT-payer company
- Demonstrated customer development and relationship management skills
- Soft skills like using documents, the Google Drive ecosystem, etc.
- Good English writing and understanding skills
Flexible remote or
Free learning materials
and online courses
for the team
Challenging projects &
Interested? Just send a CV to: [email protected] indicating the position in the subject field.
Or simply complete the form below: