Assisting in the coordination of internal and external communications
Digital Marketing Specialist
Codeex is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist to join its vibrant team! Huge experience is not expected, we’re rather looking for eagerness to learn.
With the many challenging international projects, Codeex is a great place for tech experts to get a boost of professional growth. At Codeex we offer end-to-end IT solutions across multiple countries and industries. We respond to the constantly changing standards, skills and requirements of the IT industry.
At Codeex we constantly make sure that our employees are growing professionally, that they always have someone to learn from and that someone is learning from them.
- Supporting the development and execution of marketing strategies and campaigns, including creating content, managing social media, and analyzing data
- Assisting the marketing manager in the research and analysis of market trends, consumer behavior, and competitor activity
- Conducting market research and analyzing data to identify the target audience and determine the most effective marketing channels
- Creating and managing digital marketing campaigns across various platforms, including social media, email, and PPC advertising
- Helping to optimize the website and social media channels for maximum visibility and engagement
- Monitoring and analyzing website analytics to track the success of digital marketing campaigns and make data-driven decisions for future campaigns
- Helping to develop and execute email marketing campaigns, build email lists, segment audiences, track, and report
- Collaborating with the design team to create visually appealing and engaging content for digital marketing campaigns
- Assisting to manage and maintain relationships with partners to ensure all digital marketing efforts are aligned and consistent
- Continuously measuring and reporting on the performance of digital marketing campaigns and make recommendations for optimization and improvement
- Understanding of digital marketing concepts and strategies, including SEO, PPC, social media marketing, email marketing, influencer marketing, and content marketing
- Experience with website analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, to track and measure the success of digital marketing campaigns
- The capability to conduct research and produce written documents.
Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with clients and team members
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze data and make data-driven decisions
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field.
1-2 years of experience in digital marketing
- Understanding of data analysis and reporting, including experience with Excel, and/or Google sheets
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Familiarity and/or experience with Crypto, Blockchain, NFT and Metaverse world will be a plus
- Having knowledge of using data visualization software is an advantage
Flexible remote or
Free learning materials
and online courses
for the team
Challenging projects &