Email Marketing Specialist
Codeex is hiring an Email Marketing Specialist to join its vibrant team!
With the many challenging international projects, Codeex is a great place for tech experts to get a boost of professional growth. At Codeex we offer end-to-end IT solutions across multiple countries and industries. We respond to the constantly changing standards, skills and requirements of the IT industry.
At Codeex we constantly make sure that our employees are growing professionally, that they always have someone to learn from and that someone is learning from them.
- Implement sequenced email and nurture journeys in Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Klaviyo, MailChimp or other similar tools. This includes coordinating with the marketing team to understand requirements, set up campaigns, create data extension lists, build triggers, and implement lead scoring or profile tagging.
- Manage automation workflows and act as a liaison with development teams or stakeholders to troubleshoot issues with dataflow and triggers.
- Build lead nurture campaigns, scoring, and cadence with marketing managers to effectively move prospects through a demand funnel and through customer onboarding.
- Build landing pages and intake forms for campaigns using 3rd party tools such as Pardot, Instapage, etc. Create segmented approaches using dynamic content and deploy testing for optimizing conversions.
- Maintain database health, ensuring data and email list cleanliness and completeness by leveraging tools in marketing platforms, and 3rd party tools. Support email managers in resolving deliverability issues.
- Create Salesforce Marketing Cloud or Google Analytics reports on marketing and sales effectiveness of campaigns and programs. Analyze performance and make recommendations for improvements, testing, and optimization.
- Segment audiences based on relevant factors
- Minimum 3 years’ experience administering, managing, and using marketing automation platforms
- Experience working in eCommerce domain
- Experience with Exact Target, Pardot, Klaviyo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Mailchimp or other similar tools
- Knowledge of HTML with experience building emails including responsive design.
- Hands on experience in optimizing campaign performance through A/B and multivariate testing
- Hands-on experience building and deploying email campaigns with complex segmentation and personalization logic.
- Experience in building requirements for database queries, list pulls, and data hygiene efforts
- Experience managing other third-party marketing programs and web-based applications such as Zapier, Instapage,
- Moveable Ink, etc. will be an added advantage
- Experience in conducting SQL queries for marketing use is good to have
- Excellent analytical and verbal communication skills
Flexible remote or
Free learning materials
and online courses
for the team
Challenging projects &
Interested to join Codeex? Email us your CV, indicating the position in the subject field.