Junior PHP Laravel Developer
With the many challenging international projects, Codeex is a great place for tech experts to get a boost of professional growth. At Codeex we offer end-to-end IT solutions across multiple countries and industries. We respond to the constantly changing standards, skills and requirements of the IT industry.
- Assist in the development, maintenance and enhancement the corresponding project
- Work collaboratively with senior engineers to understand requirements and implement solutions
- Utilize PHP and Laravel framework to build and modify backend functionalities
- Monitor and analyze DMARC reports to ensure top-level email security for clients
- Participate in code reviews, troubleshooting, and debugging
- Write clean, efficient, and scalable code
- Maintain documentation for code and various phases of the development process
- Continuously update skills and stay aware of industry trends
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong knowledge of PHP and Laravel framework
- Hands-on experience developing projects, not just theoretical knowledge
- Very good knowledge of the English language, both written and verbal
- Strong problem-solving skills and a knack for logical reasoning
- Familiarity with version control systems like Git
- A link to a sample project you developed must be included in your application.
- Demonstrable interest in the field, evidenced by personal or school projects
- Understanding of DMARC, SPF, and DKIM records is a plus
- Prior experience or projects in email security or cyber-security
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs
- Knowledge in relational databases like Postgres.
- Strong problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team-oriented and collaborative attitude
- Candidates must demonstrate an authentic interest in their profession, which should be evidenced by at least one project developed out of personal or academic interest.
- Note: Applicants with only theoretical knowledge of PHP and Laravel will not be considered for the role.
Free learning materials
and online courses
Challenging projects &