Junior QA Engineer
We are hiring an accountant to sustain the further growth of Codeex. In this role, the accountant will play an important role in the company’s financial operations, ensuring accuracy in accounting and compliance with the law.
With the many challenging international projects, Codeex is a great place for tech experts to get a boost of professional growth. At Codeex we offer end-to-end IT solutions across multiple countries and industries. We respond to the constantly changing standards, skills and requirements of the IT industry.
- Participate in the entire software development life cycle, from requirement gathering to product release
- Develop and execute test plans and test cases to ensure software product quality
- Identify and document software defects and track them to resolution
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including developers and product managers, to ensure the timely delivery of high-quality software products
- Communicate test results and product quality status to team members and stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Knowledge of software testing methodologies and tools
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
Flexible remote or
Free learning materials
and online courses
for the team
Challenging projects &
Interested? Just send a CV to: [email protected] indicating the position in the subject field.
Or simply complete the form below: