Codeex is hiring Project Managers into our international projects, who are going to manage highly challenging projects and teams consisting of engineers of all levels (including interns).
With the many challenging international projects, Codeex is a great place for tech experts to get a boost of professional growth. At Codeex we offer end-to-end IT solutions across multiple countries and industries. We respond to the constantly changing standards, skills and requirements of the IT industry.
At Codeex we constantly make sure that our employees are growing professionally, that they always have someone to learn from and that someone is learning from them.
- Jira management, ability to make task breakdowns with the team
- Ability to understand and evaluate the estimations given by the team around technical tasks without Google!
- Making daily standup calls with the team
- Making monthly one to one meetings
- Making retrospective meetings
- Communicating with the customers
- Following up with intern developers, making sure they are learning and growing fast and effectively, and that they feel as part of the team
- Act as a mentor for the team
- Degree in management, business or a related area
- At least 2 years’ experience in IT project management
- Ability to write and understand written product/project requirements
- Excellent written and overall communication skills
- Smooth speaking and writing command of English language
- Ability to work in a strong collaborative atmosphere
- Show initiative and be self-motivated
- Ability to research, learner fast and be self-dependable
Flexible remote or
Free learning materials
and online courses
for the team
Challenging projects &
Interested to join Codeex? Email us your CV, indicating the position in the subject field.