Senior Graphic Designer
Codeex is hiring Senior Graphic Designers, who will execute and advance brand voice for different digital audiences and platforms, including editorial content, advertising, social media and online experiences.
With the many challenging international projects, Codeex is a great place for tech experts to get a boost of professional growth. At Codeex we offer end-to-end IT solutions across multiple countries and industries. We respond to the constantly changing standards, skills and requirements of the IT industry.
At Codeex we constantly make sure that our employees are growing professionally, that they always have someone to learn from and that someone is learning from them.
- Design best-in-class digital experiences based on the principles of design and usability, to support marketing initiatives and creative collateral that can be animated and static.
- Help to define the brand visual language in the form of design, photography, styling, lifestyle, user experience and user interface design.
- Partner with design team members to integrate company branding, videos, photography, text and audio into digital environments that ensures a cohesive brand image.
- Look for ways to evolve the user experience in the form of smart design solutions, and useful customer-centric interactions.
- Concept and design banner creative and descriptions, in partnership with content strategy and editorial.
- Partner with the Creative Director & Producers on day-to-day creative updates and brand guidelines.
- Produce paid marketing assets infusing animation and innovative marketing techniques.
- Support strategies to drive site performance and KPI results through creative content.
- BFA or BA degree required in Interactive Design, Graphic Design or related field
- Minimum 5+ years of digital design experience
- Strong portfolio that exemplifies a broad range of digital design knowledge, online marketing strategies and social media experience
- Excellent traditional graphic design and typographic skills
- Smart, creative problem solver with a sense of humor and excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent attention to detail and process
- Expert use of Mac OS X
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator is a must
- Working knowledge of other Adobe CS products (Premiere Pro, AE, XD, Dreamweaver) is a plus
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication; ability to communicate in both technical and business environments
- Ability to handle multiple priorities (quickly and efficiently) with tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced, creative environment
- Digital design, with an emphasis on social media ad samples, i.e., Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
- Experience in a B2B setting (not animation or consumer goods)
- Experience in one of the following sectors: Financial Services (banks, brokers, etc.), Health (hospital networks, physician’s offices, etc.), Real Estate (brokerage firms, etc.)
Flexible remote or
Free learning materials
and online courses
for the team
Challenging projects &
Interested to join Codeex? Email us your CV, indicating the position in the subject field.