Senior UI/UX Designer
We are looking for a Senior UI/UX Engineer to help drive our products forward.
With the many challenging international projects, Codeex is a great place for tech experts to get a boost of professional growth. At Codeex we offer end-to-end IT solutions across multiple countries and industries. We respond to the constantly changing standards, skills and requirements of the IT industry.
At Codeex we constantly make sure that our employees are growing professionally, that they always have someone to learn from and that someone is learning from them.
- Investigating and understanding the product and its requirements
- Creating design concepts, and full UI/UX for different features and products overall starting from draft all the way to final design
- Design UI elements, such as search boxes, navigation menus, widgets, and tabs, for the company’s digital assets using various UI/UX tools
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Test UI elements, such as banners, CTAs, page designs, page layouts, target links, and page flows, for landing pages
- Collaborating effectively with the product, engineering, and management teams
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyse and predict user behaviour
- Developing interface design elements and graphic components
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- At least 5 years of experience in designing digital product UI and UX
- Deep understanding of the psychology behind user experience and user interfaces
- Good research and investigative skills
- Expert skills in Figma and other design/prototyping tools
- Good spoken and written command of the English language
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, collaboration and time-management skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Open-minded, purpose-driven and curious
Flexible remote or
Free learning materials
and online courses
for the team
Challenging projects &
Interested? Just send a CV to: [email protected] indicating the position in the subject field.
Or simply complete the form below: