We are looking for a UI/UX Engineer with three or more years of experience who has a strong understanding of a product design. Candidates must have several digital product designs in their portfolio.
With the many challenging international projects, Codeex is a great place for tech experts to get a boost of professional growth. At Codeex we offer end-to-end IT solutions across multiple countries and industries. We respond to the constantly changing standards, skills and requirements of the IT industry.
At Codeex we constantly make sure that our employees are growing professionally, that they always have someone to learn from and that someone is learning from them.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize gathered data
- Interpreting the gathered data into Customer Journey Maps, User Flows, Wireframes
- Establishing Design Systems
- Creating UI Kits
- Creating Shiny Mockups
- Creating Prototypes
- Ability to iterate designs & solutions efficiently
- Deep understanding of native mobile and responsive design.
- Follow UX Design Heuristics if data aren’t available
- Proper design material handoff with annotations if needed
- Expertise in standard UX software such as Figma, Sketch, Axure, Proto.io, etc.
- Switch between technologies with ease. Be independent of any technology
- Communicate between a multidisciplinary team in order to contribute the product development
- Ability to work with other DSs such as AntDesign, MaterialDesign and many more
- Strong understanding of business requirements & technical limitations.
Flexible remote or
Free learning materials
and online courses
for the team
Challenging projects &
Interested to join Codeex? Email us your CV, indicating the position in the subject field.