Mid Unity Developer
Codeex is hiring Mid Unity Developers to join the development team of our large-scale international metaverse project. The Unity Developer will be creating the game code, finding bottlenecks, and assuring the quality of the completed output. The project includes creating a 2D world where real users can purchase and own land, real estate, employ and get employed by other users, create organizations, etc. The platform will feature real banks and markets, where users will be able to make various transactions, buy or sell different items, including NFTs. Eventually everything will be turned into a 3D world, where users can interact and navigate more dynamically.
With the many challenging international projects, Codeex is a great place for tech experts to get a boost of professional growth. At Codeex we offer end-to-end IT solutions across multiple countries and industries. We respond to the constantly changing standards, skills and requirements of the IT industry.
At Codeex we constantly make sure that our employees are growing professionally, that they always have someone to learn from and that someone is learning from them.
- Implement game features in accordance with the shared design
- Establish development pipelines and strategies, create and implement game features
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Repairing game bugs and problems in the code
- Degree in computer science, engineering, or a related subject
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Unity developer
- Thorough understanding of the Unity program
- Good communication skills
- Experience of optimization of memory and space experience
- Understanding of graphics, animation, session management, and scripting
- Good troubleshooting skills
- Excellent detail-orientedness
Flexible remote or
Free learning materials
and online courses
for the team
Challenging projects &
Interested to join Codeex? Email us your CV, indicating the position in the subject field.